Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a couple of questions. I'm a student in the UK, I had

Customer Question

Hello, I have a couple of questions. I'm a student in the UK, I had no money and panicked and stole something at primark, they saw me and took me to a room, since it was the first time they said it was okay, but then came the isue that I didn't have money to pay them in that moment, and I'm leaving the UK in a couple of days. The police came and they took my information, after a long time they left me go without paying because the boss said so, but I'm scared that even when it was the first time now I have a crimina record, how can I tell?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: It was in Manchester
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: They told me I was banned from all primark stores. My ideal outcome is that I don't end up with a criminal record
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I actually attempted to steal a great amount, around 150 pounds, but I said sorry straight away, first and last time, I actually tried to pay several times but had no money and my parents in mexico weren't picking up, I suggested that they took me home to get my money or that they send me a fine in mexico but they decided to let me go
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Okay, what's next?
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm 18 years old, also the security in the store where really rude, they took pictures of me, I don't know if they actually had the right to do so.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?