Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

There was an incident between me and patterned a couple of

Customer Question

There was an incident between me and patterned a couple of weeks ago the police ended up getting called and he got arrested I got asked to make a statement and they charged him for something that never happened I'm trying to retract my statement and they seem to be making it very difficult for me, I just want to see my partner and for my relationship to be back to normal
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: I'm in the uk and it will be 2 weeks this Sunday coming
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: No way was it my ideal outcome, he had been bailed u til the 22nd November and his bail condition are for him to not contact me or see me I do not want this at all
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 26 days ago.

You said that you want to withdraw your statement. Why is that? Did you exaggerate or did the incident not happen?

Or, do you mean that the was an incident you wish you hadn’t reported it and you don’t want him to be prosecuted?

What is it that heat was charged with that didn’t happen? In your statement, did you say it did happen? As much background as possible would be really useful please. Thank you