Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Domestic violence matter how does your website work, in the

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: domestic violence matter how does your website work
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in the uk, england
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: i called the police on my husband who i had a heated argument with and he got arrested. the police made me sign a statement. i cant even talk to him and my son is missing him, i gave some false information because i was angry and the police influenced me. i need legal advice
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is your fees and how do i pay
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: im ready
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

so you don't want to press charges now?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
the police told me they pressed charges and bailed him. i told them when they came to just have a word with him but they didnt do that. they made me give alot of information about past incidents which happened two weeks ago too. i told them i want to stop the action but instead they sent two policw officers to take a statement and made me sign. ita been 3 days now and im really stressed alone. i cant mive without him and neither can my son. why didnt the police just warn him. what can i do to stop all this. they told me we cant speak to each other and that he cant viait or come to the property. its our family home and he is the kne who owns it. they are damaging our family life. do i now go to the police statikn or get a solicitor against them?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

But surely that makes not sense.

How did the police come to be involved in this if you did not want to support a prosecution?