Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

How are you? I'm good thanks quick question - I've been

Customer Question

Hi How are you?
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: I'm good thanks quick question - I've been banned from casino's for a small error made in total misake what do i do to get these reinstated?
JA: Glad to hear it. Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: basically I was playing backing - there is a sidebet called 21+3 which pays 9 to 1.....I had £5 on this. and It won - howevver I thought i'd put £10 on this bet. When the cards were dealt, I added that extra £5 to make it back to £10
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: so when I went to cashout they stopped me and said what i did wrong i cooperated and gave that £50 and apologies but they banned me and it seems like they put me on a national register and all casino banned me
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 25 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 25 days ago.

How long ago did this occur and what are you ideally hoping for, given the circumstances?