Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Ben, do you know about the law of retained working status to

Customer Question

Hi Ben, do you know about the law of retained working status to get benefits or to get help, in my case for the council to get accommodation . In the beginning they said I need 5 years working without interruption, now they say i need 1 year working without interruption, I said them that´s impossible, and not only that, after 5 years living in U.k I have the same rights than a U.K citizen. these people lie again and again to dont help foreigners.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am afraid i do mot know the answer to your query so will open this up to everyone else if they can help, thanks