Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My daughter was refused entry into the UK. She was entering

Customer Question

My daughter was refused entry into the UK. She was entering on a tourist visa but planned to au pair for a family for a month just 15 hrs per week. She arroused suspicion and was denied entry. She was sent back to France. A week later she went to switzerland for 3 days. Will she have trouble going back to France. She also would like to visit England and get this black mark off her passport. She is 18 and thought it would be a great way to stay in London and obviously did not think about things!
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: She would like to have the negative mark on her passport removed and enter the UK as a tourist. Also how will effect entry into other European countries. She is American.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Did she receive any kind of reentry ban from the entry clearance officials when she was refused entry?

Tom