How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32927
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want my mother to come here and help me to look after my

This answer was rated:

MY name is ***** ***** want my mother to come here and help me to look after my child as i just started my first year at university. i did apply for childminder but i am thinking if my mum is her things will be easier for me to move around

Where is your mother from and what have you attempted thus far?

Thomas Judge and 2 other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Law Questions