How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9053
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received an email concerning about a dead uncle in englan,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i received an email concerning about a dead uncle in englan
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: us
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: i was sent a copy of the death certificate, certificate of deposit,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont know im skeptical i can share you the documents and the conversation i had with this person i dont know if its real or not
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i sent them to this bank called birmingham midshires bank, i got respond from them telling me to provide death certificate, deed of lodge and certicate of deposite. i obtain this copies from this person claiming that he works at a law firm and that my late relative was his client of his. he was the one that sent me those documents to send to bank birmingham midshires bank.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i have copies of the recieved documents from the bank. i dont know if its authentic or somekind of fraudulant scheme.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 months ago.

Hi, what exactly does the certificate of deposit say? Have you been asked to part with any monies or your Bank details? Kind Regards Al

Related UK Law Questions