Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Please I have not received any letter of curtailment from

Customer Question

Hi please I have not received any letter of curtailment from the home office but am leavintage the uk.will it any impact in my passport when I get to the airport.
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: Am in the uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: My university has asked me to go back to my home country since my am suppose to reattend one of my module in january and they said they have reported me to the home Office
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I want to know even though I have not received any letter of curtailment from the home office will my visa be curtailed at the airport and will it mark in my passport Thanks
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 16 days ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

The UKVI will normally notify you by email if your visa has been curtailed but you may also recieve a letter if they hold information about your UK address. This postal or email notification, or its attachment, will let you know what your new visa expiry date is. It is risky to attempt to exit and re-enter the UK once they have been notified, as the purpose for you re-entering the UK will no longer match the purpose of your visa (i.e. to study). Happy to discuss but please rate positive

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 15 days ago.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 12 days ago.

Has the University served notice on you?