Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was arrested for fraud a year ago suspected fraud re my

Customer Question

I was arrested for fraud a year ago suspected fraud re my deceased partner who got money from family and friends to reserve plots in a new built houses and flats then he sadly died I thought it was all true until he died and then I have been repaying all these people bk which I have nearly repaid them but people still claiming I owe them and blaming me as hey know he is dead I'm a single mother of 4 kids which one has no father is it likely they will charge me and if they do will I go jail or what can the sentence b as I'm really worried about my children iv been under a lot of depression and anxiety thank u.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: U.K. It was for a new development I thought he was taking reservation fees to secure the plot but then found out there was nothing there and only found this out after he died
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I have been question 3 times and returning bk on bail never week case gone to cps
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically after deceased partner dying all his fronds trying to claim money if me via the police
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

How can I help with this please?