Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

What does a verbal warning from police officer about

Customer Question

What does a verbal warning from police officer about harassment mean he said if I go to my ex girlfriends house or work or contact her he would arrest me for trespassing? When I did none of these things to get the warning
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I'm just curious what that means? Like we have a dog together if I call her to see the dog will I get arrested?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all thank you
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
my problem is that I forgot about the warning and I called her cause I didn't know how else to see my dog and I'm afraid she's going to call the police and what could happen to me
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This warning came because I went to my ex girlfriends moms house to pick up my dog because I caught her with another man and so I had to call the cops they said it was a civil problem but they would go talk to her I also didn't have proof of ownership papers on me. So they talked to my ex then came and told me I needed to stay away and I couldn't communicate with her and this was my warning they took my name drivers license number and address I think my phone number also so I'm just worried
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That because I called her to talk about the dog that I'm going to get arrested for harassment
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Are you in the uk?