Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

Which court should I persue a case against companies house:

Customer Question

which court should I persue a case against companies house: Is it Crown court or High court or judicial revue
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 months ago.

There is no definitive rule as to which court. It is civil, so it’s not Crown Court. Therefore, usually County Court or High Court. Generally, you would start in the court where you would expect it to be heard and that would depend on the nature and value of the matter.

Remember that If this is an application for Judicial Review, there is a strict three month time limit from the decisionWithin which you must issue the proceedings.

Does that answer the question?

Can I answer any specific points arising from this?

Please not forget to use the rating service to rate my answer positively. You don’t rate it positively then I don’t get paid.

You may think that the thread closes after rating, but it does not, it remains open and we can still exchange emails if anything needs clarification.

Kind regards.