How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 22515
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Which court should I persue a case against companies house:

Customer Question

which court should I persue a case against companies house: Is it Crown court or High court or judicial revue
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.

There is no definitive rule as to which court. It is civil, so it’s not Crown Court. Therefore, usually County Court or High Court. Generally, you would start in the court where you would expect it to be heard and that would depend on the nature and value of the matter.

Remember that If this is an application for Judicial Review, there is a strict three month time limit from the decisionWithin which you must issue the proceedings.

Does that answer the question?

Can I answer any specific points arising from this?

Please not forget to use the rating service to rate my answer positively. You don’t rate it positively then I don’t get paid.

You may think that the thread closes after rating, but it does not, it remains open and we can still exchange emails if anything needs clarification.

Kind regards.