Alex J.
Alex J., Litigator
Experience:  LLB, LPC, DELF

Sorry my phone died, I informed you that I would like to

Customer Question

Hi sorry my phone died, I informed you that I would like to know about the documents needed to execute a commercial lien on the company who admitted they wronged me, along with a police officer who conspired against me and some of the employees who work within the company and 3 of them who are no longer with the company.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: UK
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I have had meetings with both the company and police and apart from the police and the employees who have left all have admitted there wrong doings towards me I have done all I can now I would like to execute liens against all those
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do I need legal documents to go ahead with this and everything else that is needed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. A lien is not really security it is only a right to with hold property for payment owed. What you probably need is a debenture over the company assets - does the company owe you a debt? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are there templates needed to file Commercial Liens and the other documents that have to be attached to them for the whole process to be executed ? if so, are there any web sites I can download them from for uk use
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Thank you. If you are just looking for templates, then simply docs is a good place to start

Can you tell me what you are trying to exercise a lien in respect of? Kind regards AJ