Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I am seeking to sue the MoD for failure in Duty of Care,

Customer Question

I am seeking to sue the MoD for failure in Duty of Care, under Vicarious Liability and Bullying and Harassment and one named individual for Libel.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: I am in the final process of a Service Complaint, this will seek to resolve the issue in-house. Regardless of the outcome, i am still looking to take legal action. The case dates back to Oct 14 and is well documented. The Service Complaint was submitted in Jan of this year.
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: There has been no outcome as yet. Ostensibly i am seeking financial remuneration as my psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing have all deteriorated significantly.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have extensive documentation and evidence to validate my claims, the Service Complaint ironically has bolstered this.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

I am a UK solicitor. How can I help you with this? What are your specific questions?