Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Can a spouse of Tier 2 sponsor who has applied for Entry

Customer Question

Can a spouse of Tier 2 sponsor who has applied for Entry Clearance in that capacity be refused with the Refusal Form saying Refusal of Visit Visa but stating the reasons to be not satisfied that requirements of 319C are met?!!
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No I am in the UK as Tier 2 migrant and have sponsored my wife to join me.
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Administrative review has been invited but I have not filed it so far.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reasons for refusal make little sense as no information was sought in relation to the genuineness of the marriage was sought nor about the subsisting nature of the marraige or intention to live together r permanently!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

I am afraid that it not uncommon for the HO to refuse on the basis of the requirements of 319C not being met. You are either going to have ask for them to reconsider the application or seek a JR.

I would be minded to write to the reviewing officer providing photographs evidencing your relationship and proof of the relationship. Sometimes this is sufficient in situations such as yours. I hope this helps and please rate positive.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Can you please rate POSITIVE for the answers which I have provided. Happy to assist further. Thanks