Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I am a customer at Plustocks.com for more than a year.So far

Customer Question

I am a customer at Plustocks.com for more than a year.So far my amount of investments are higher than my profit. In any case most of it, the profit abd investments seems to have disappeared. Now I am being contacted by three different people from the "back Office" promising me to help me withdraw my money. However, in order to withdraw $30000 I have to invest $3000. What do you think of that kind of procedure?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: This office is located in Switzerland
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Well, they tell me I have about $70000 waiting for me at the back office. They are practicing a rebound method
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it reliable?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

This is very peculiar to say the least and there is usually no reason why you would pay to get the return of your money and I would be extremely suspicious to say the very least. I can not see any reason why they should charge to return your money.

Can you please rate POSITIVE for the answers which I have provided. Happy to assist further. Thanks

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you