Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was bailed initially in march this year pending further

Customer Question

Hi I was bailed initially in march this year pending further investigation as there were rumours my son was having a sexual relationship with a girl 3 years older than him he was 14 at the time she was 18 last December she had been cautioned and they are trying to say I encouraged a sexual relationship with my son as she came to visit for a month but my impression was they were just friends nothing sexual I have been bailed 3 times now last time grey said they presenting some evidence to cps which is just me sending texts to the girls mum on the morning she was arrested . Nothing on that states that I had any knowledge of their relationship being sexual or encorauged it . It has caused me problems at work lots of stress as dragging on so long . I'm due in on bail tomorrow if they say they want to charge me and has to go to court if there a timescale as I have a new Job in 3 weeks
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also need to know what sort of evidence cps normally advise something goes to court on I have heard of the evidential test etc
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They tried to say when I was last interviews that if I say I knew about their r ship I would get off with a caution but I didn't as know I didn't know about it plus don't want that in my records as I believe would put me on sex offenders registry for 5 years as I'm
A nurse that's not good
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is so stressful for me thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

How can I help with this please?