Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Trying to get a copy of my degree absolute could you help

Customer Question

trying to get a copy of my degree absolute could you help please
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 3 months ago.

HI

Since you know which court dealt with the matter you could arrange for an agent to attend the court with the case number ***** pay £5 and get a copy of the Decree Absolute there and then. Happy to discuss and please rate positive.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.