Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

A allegation charge that is not true, In the uk, I'm.on

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: A allegation charge that is not true
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: In the uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I'm.on police bail'ihae a girl come over we got on took selfies'we then slept with each other's offers to give her loft home but paid for taxispoke outside'then when I sent her the selfies'we of us to her facebook'she said don't put it on Facebook I have kids to think about'bit odd Monday morning got a allegation on rape awfull
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it thankyou
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I said to the police we had sex simple it I didn't ejaculate at all,I even offered take her home as she needed to be back before 6am,police took bed sheet.but not my boxers as I have nothing to hide,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Had dna samples taken,which is pointless because Isaid we had consensual sex,ane is totally fine happy when leaving to accuse you of this,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
now I'm.on bail but no charge,if sumone comes over at 3 am on a Sunday morning,it's a bit weire
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's ok.message will be fine accident on pressing x
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Need some advice
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Saturday night I was out in town exchanged numbers with a girl i then asked would you like to come over around [email protected],I got her a taxi and I came out and paid we went to my bedroom listened to music even tool a selfies pic together,we then had sex,when she needed to go i said I can't drive has I had a few.drinks,I gave her rang her a taxi and waited for it outside chatting away isn't her the pic of us on Facebook chat she then said don't put it on Facebook I have kids involved she said,then she said she's going on fn monday night got arrested for rape allegation.i said we had sex it was consensual.even said what we did.i did not even ejaculate either so it's odd. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The duty solicitor said it's weakcase would someone come round at 2_3am for tea and scrabble
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One night stands turning into this is ludicrous in my opinion
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can they really charge you on what a girl says?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I have said and openly said we had sex just for her Togo home and claim that unreal
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Many of these prosecutions essentially come down to an allegation and no more.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

I'm not sure what else I can say really. It is as simple as that. Yes, they can and regularly do that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Can I clarify anything for you?