How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9004
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to check a receipt from High Court for fees paid in

Customer Question

I need to check a receipt from High Court for fees paid in respect of a change of ownership certificate which I think may be a fake
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Accra Ghana
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: A law firm yes but online
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well the form looked very strange to me and the word balance was spelt ballance !
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
45 mins and no response - please CANCEL THIS TRIAL & REFUND MY FEE immediately R E STATHER
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

My apologies for the delay - we are all working lawyers with busy lives and are not online all the time.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first.

Could you explain a little more about the problem please

Related UK Law Questions