JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.

I desperately and urgently need to get an injunction to stop

Customer Question

I desperately and urgently need to get an injunction to stop my neighbour from harassing me.
Does anyone have the link for the right form to use and does anyone have any advice on proceeding with this filling out the form documentation formats etc..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have to get an injunction and the police have suggested to me that i do this myself.
They have threatened me, destroyed my fence, come round to beat me up, peered through my windows, and shouted at me when my Mum died that i should not be hanging out my washing, they make horrendous noise screaming yelling all day long and had the party from hell sunday and they smoke marijuana or similar skunk and clouds of the fumes drift into my bedroom window at night.I need the right form to start an injunction there are loads on the justice website and i cannot find the right one, and i need advice how do i fill all this in, what do i write where and how.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

has this been resolved for you?

Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

You need a form N16A. You can get the form here: you have to fill in the form and get it to the court along with sworn Affidavits from witnesses who can assist your case. Have look at this and revert to me with any questions.