Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

I currently live abroad. Can you procure a BBC TV licence

Customer Question

I currently live abroad. Can you procure a BBC TV licence prior to my trip to UK? What are the fees on top of the fee of 145.50 UK Pounds?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is my answer?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

The cost of the licence is no more than £145.50 and you need to buy the licence from the UK. It is not something that is sold abroad. Happy to discuss but please rate positive.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You failed to address my question. Please reread and respond. What your "answer" please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am unclear to what is not answered. There is no additional fee (save for the cost of a TV) and you can not buy the licence until you are in the UK.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Obviously, I enquired as to whether or not a UK based attorney would provide a service, purchase on the one hand and the cost of such on the other.Please address.

I am unclear as to why you would want one prior to coming to the UK. They are pretty standard and you can get on arrival.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One more try, please address the issue, my reasons could be anything from avoiding exchange rate fluxes to a fetishist. Please JUSTANSWER, the raison detra and name sake of this website.Thank you.

I think I will opt out instead.