Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I my son was arrested for allegedly rape of a child it was

Customer Question

I my son was arrested for allegedly rape of a child it was his stepson who is only 6 my son has to keep going to meeting with the cps and he's scared of losing he's not eating everything has got worse the child said he also told him to cut his nose or my son would but the child fell over whist inthe park my son wasn't even there but the social services are trying to frame him im.scared he is being sent to prison for this his girlfriend is standing by him saying that it's all lies she has 3 others and the oldest said that he didn't touch them please help we have a four day trail soon
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: In England Folkestone kent
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: He has a law solicitor buti havnt as two are our nephews children but two arnt I can't see. them as i put in for special guardianship I work with vaunarble people but I'm non viable why how can I step forward as nobody is telling him anything
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: His girlfriend is stalking him and keeps coming to the house I can see her but she's not allowed to talk to him but I'm scared that he will get put down for contact
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a specific question about this matter?