Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was arrested for supply of a controlled drug class a, i

Customer Question

i was arrested for supply of a controlled drug class a , i was intoxicated as i had been on drugs and i was caught selling 0,5 grams of of mdma to an undercoverofficer . .on my persons was also found a bag which contained approx 190 pills. now the pills i had bought with a friend when inside a festival and intended on doing them inside i was high on them at the time.and never once offered to sell to anyone i was relased on bail pending further investigations i have no previous convictions and was really off my head at the time of the offence. on my persons was also 20 pounds which the officer gave me and a mobile phone which i borrowed from a friend and to my knowledge was not used to contact clients or set up any meets iin the festival purly so i could use as a phone .i am going out my mind beacuse i am 24 just about to start my new job but i am really scared this is going end everything for me .
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: wait until my bail date and see what the police say
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: what is the likely outcome in case like this and the fact i was using at the time of the offence so i didnt have full control of my actions
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

How can I help with this please?