Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am starting a hearing for two orders, specific issue

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am starting a hearing for two orders, specific issue orders and a PSO
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Just wondering if my counsellor can come to court to give evidence
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Ist hearing for the orders will be on Friday next week and my ex ran off with the kids saying she was going on holiday but now says she is not coming back
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: it's very complicated because the counsellor see's both my ex and I and has shared some disturbing information
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: how can the counsellor come to court and give evidence to the judge without me asking, i.e. amicus curaie
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i thought you covered uk family law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for the question. It’s my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me over the weekend because I will be online and off-line from time to time and hence I may not get back to you immediately.

I am a UK law solicitor. The site is administered in the United States but I am based in Cheshire.

Could we have the full background to this please including where the child’s other parent has gone, and who the counsellor is and what information they have to impart. Thank you.