Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

My questions is in regards to skeleton arguments. What is

Customer Question

My questions is in regards ***** ***** arguments. What is skeleton argument and how would you present it at a trial .
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

A skeleton argument is basically a concise document which sets out your legal argument so that the court simply understands both the case, the relevant issues and your argument as to why you should win. It can also set out where appropriate the law and how the law helps to win your argument. Happy to discuss further but please rate positive. Thanks

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you