Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Maybe, I recently have recently reieved 2 PCNs off ngp ltd

Customer Question

Maybe, I recently have recently reieved 2 PCNs off ngp ltd for two seperate occasions one dated for the 10th of May one for the 19tg for parking in Cardiff apparently in the future inn carpark, now I have no objection paying what is due however I was unaware of these PCNs until end o June when I had two final notices come through my door having received no initial pcn, I emailed the company advising that I had previously had no mail regarding the pcn and stating my concerns that although the dates on the PCNs are 9 days apart the final notices are dated 21 and 22nd June respectively, I have had no response off nap but came home to a letter last week from a solicitor acting on thier behalf I am now worried this will go to court
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: The car is an 09 plate it's in Cardiff South Wales uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Who is the issuer please?