How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9064
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Posades am looking or way o. How to go about getting a

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: Posades am looking for information or way o. How to go about getting a pardon record
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: For a criminal òa é
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I dnt if a lawyer can help me do it
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 6 months ago.

Can you explain your situation in more detail please?