How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33714
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Senior Partner - I am really on confusion and dilemma star

Customer Question

For Expert Senior Partner -
Hi I am really on confusion and dilemma star as my friend side I was in big trouble. Am sudanese women can to the UK by spouse via with our son .the visa will end on June 2017.I need to re apply for another visa but I don't now what the document and when and where I will apply .The important issue is that I joined my husband when he claim for work and child tax credit because a lady in on of playgroup was helped me and now my son receive both child tax credit and child benefit.My friend side this will be the cause of refusal if we reapply to new visa because we are not inttitle go public fund .if she is weight how I will fix it.My son is sudanese as his father becam British after his delivery and now I give birth to our 4 month daughter and now she have had British passport
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please I want the answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I don't want the phone call service offer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want the previous solicitor to answer me if possible
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but need some further informtaion first.

How long have you been in the Uk

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi since October 2014
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your response
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.

What kind of Visa did your husband have when he first came to the UK?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I really don't know but he cam to the UK since 1990 and had the indevent stay since 1991 and now he have British passport
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now my husband work hours reduced after I cam To 16 hours because he spend time with me and our child then I becam pregnant wiht medical complications and deliverd by ceaserian section so for about a year he work as part time
Expert:  Clare replied 7 months ago.

The form you need is here

The guidance is here

You do not need to worry about the fact that your spouse is claiming benefits for the children - he is entitled to do so, just not for you!

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details