Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I did shop lifting today, They take me in security room, He

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I did shop lifting today
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: They take me in security room
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: He said you have to pay the fine.if you don't pay police ll come to your house. They ll take your amount.. but that time they didn't call the police. I am worried what they ll do
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: It's in harrow and today in primark
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I steal the shoes be honest with you. But ll happen next
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Give me the answer plz
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You there
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

How can I help with this please?