Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

A neighbour has complained to police that I threw handful of

Customer Question

A neighbour has complained to police that I threw handful of grasscuttings on her car which I did as I was putting away the last of my tools. I returned a few moments later to clear this off & she confronted me & took photos. It's a communal area & the cuttings would usually go into the road & it was done in a split second silly. I thought she may laugh when I saw her approaching but she was furious & told me that the car was on cctv. The police arrived & said that I have been videoed causing damage by way of scratching the car some time before. I have to go to the police station to I suppose make a statement & see the video (which I had asked to see) as they want me to pay for the repair
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Oh sorry. This is Warwickshire UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello
I paid a sub (possibly twice as two different ref numbers have been received) believing that I was able to speak with a lawyer straight away...I have waited and waited and no one has responded...I would like to cancel my payment/s please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there anyone here to actually help me now that I have made payment/s to you.....
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there anyone here to help? You have taken two payments from me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Hi. I'm here.

What is your question about this please?