Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am curious as to can a company print as an author of a

Customer Question

Hello
My name is***** and I am curious as to can a company print as an author of a piece someone who clearly is not the actual writer, The reason I am asking is that Amazon have stated in their :About the author :section on four books by a Professor David Page, someone else as the writer
Thanks
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question.

Has this caused a problem or any loss for you? How’d you know that the author is not David Page and how’d you know who the author is.

If we could have as much background detail as possible, what exactly the problems this is caused on what you are looking to achieve and why, it would help us in answering your question.

Kind regards