Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have overstayed Visa years. I have been legally in the UK

Customer Question

Hi, I have overstayed Visa for 4 years. I have been legally in the UK for 3 years then it took me 2 years to sort out the matter this UKBA - unresolved and then I gave up. What should I do? Thank you
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: My official status is I would say - Unknown. UKBA adviced me to leave the country voluntary ...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The last contact between me and immigration officer was in the end of 2014. And they said I was late with judicial review so I do not have any chances to proceed the complaints but before before I was contacting the immigration people to reply for my later - pre letter before judicial review , they did not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 months ago.

what do you want to achieve?