How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32908
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have overstayed Visa years. I have been legally in the UK

Customer Question

Hi, I have overstayed Visa for 4 years. I have been legally in the UK for 3 years then it took me 2 years to sort out the matter this UKBA - unresolved and then I gave up. What should I do? Thank you
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: My official status is I would say - Unknown. UKBA adviced me to leave the country voluntary ...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The last contact between me and immigration officer was in the end of 2014. And they said I was late with judicial review so I do not have any chances to proceed the complaints but before before I was contacting the immigration people to reply for my later - pre letter before judicial review , they did not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 7 months ago.

what do you want to achieve?