Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I like to pay my charge, Ok i have a letter in front wove

Customer Question

I like to pay my charge
JA: Dealing with charges can be stressful, but getting correct information now can only help. Fortunately, the attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and I'd love to connect you with the one who's the best fit.
Customer: Ok i have a letter in front wove my
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: For wath
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Please I just won't provite you a element's da charge and pay a 50.00 pounds if it's possible if it's not I made a payment by telephone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Could you explain your situation in as much detail as possible please and also tell us what exactly it is that you want to know about this? Thank you