How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9099
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our son who has disabilities (diagnosed by doctors) has been

Customer Question

Hi, Our son who has disabilities (diagnosed by doctors) has been receiving Disability living allowance for a number of years now.
This is stopping in July to be replaced by Personal independence payments, However they have said he is not entitled to this which means no help and he will lose where he lives as well.
The question is how can unqualified people overturn a Medical Diagnosis, and what can we do to overturn this decision ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is the nature o your son's disability?