Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was given a parking fine by new generation parking

Customer Question

I was given a parking fine by new generation parking for not displaying my blue badge of which I did but it had fallen down behind the windscreen! I appealed to them and to independent appeals service who said it should have been displayed and dismissed it.now I am faced with a bill for £160 by financial enforcement company ! I really cannot afford this as I am a pensioner only getting £408 a month I also have spinal cancer and need my car to get to the cancer hospital as they are threatening to clamp it.this is causing me so much stress that I cannot sleep at night.i think they are being very unreasonable as it wasn't my fault it slid down the gap.im at my wits end!!!
JA: Employment law can be complex. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. The attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit.
Customer: Thank you
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I'm a pensioner and it is expensive
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No I think I've told you everything I did send a copy of my blue badge to them.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?