Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Do-you agree any questions about DWP payments, Jobseeker's

Customer Question

do-you agree any questions about DWP payments, Jobseeker`s allowance...?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My health Assessment Centre have decide to put a final cut to the whole of benefit from DWP and told me to search straigh away
a job by filling a new claim of Jobseeker`s allowance. Today, I receive a new letter from my DWP payment with the fund of Jobseekers allowance. But, my question is can-I claim for Income support or others add to the Jobseeker`s allowance who take end in august 2016 ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Jo C.
I have just read your arguments.
In few words only, I`d like to know if I can get a reconsideration easily about my benefit from DWP regular payment that I hold since sixteen years ago ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

It depends.

Why have they reassessed it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, about choose the phone call for this question.
To answer: The health Assessment is an obligation to fill a questionaire in time when you have a disabilitie or mental illness and so, some money in more from DWP. Unfortunatly, the health Assessment Centre have decided I was able to work. Today all of my benefit have a `recent change` following a Claim to Jobseekers Allowance, and my earnings is less than before.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now,I think to follow them with several appointments that my Jobseeker`s local area give to me. Of course, for looking for work.
previously, I thought that the heath Assessment in despite of several questions on ability to move or wear some objects
I had declare on paper sheet the dates and periods past with doctor in psychiatrists for adults, when living in france.