Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I was refused entry and removed from gatwick airport in

Customer Question

hi pearl i was refused entry and removed from gatwick airport in 2008. and they paid my ticket. can i legally go on holidays now? i have south american passport
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i was removed from airport and they pay my flight to return to spain
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: they only say i need ask entry clearance but pass almost 10 years i need it anyway?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 months ago.

Can you provide me with some more information

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what information you need?

a fuller account of what happened and your question

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i travel for 2nd time to uk. arrived to gatwick the inmigration officer make me many questions and i failed to answer some reasons of my stay. they detained me. one night and send back to spain (i fly from there)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
they remove me and make a crossed stamp in the passport. they say i need require a entry clearance to enter again but was long time ago in august 2008
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have argentina passport. i dont need visa normally to enter to uk

You should apply for a fresh visa and set out in detail the basis of the problems which you experienced when you tried to enter the country. I would have suggested that you had appealed at the time, but that is now 8 years ago.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if i travel and dont aply for a visa can they refuse me again in the airport?

Yes they can. Hence you should get this resolved before you travel. Please remember to rate positive.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thank you!

No worries - please rate positive. Thanks

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you