Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Got a US individual saying that he'll go to a US debt

Customer Question

Hey, got a US individual saying that he'll go to a US debt collection agency to collect $120 from us (we're a UK company, he's a US individual)
JA: Employment law can be complex. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. The attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit.
Customer: and thats an auto reply
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 months ago.

Do you admit that you owe this $120? What is the problem with this and what do you want to know about it?