Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

We are a hotel and we have a General Form of Judgment or

Customer Question

We are a hotel and we have a General Form of Judgment or Order. As the Claimant, we have to provide the Court with various information by a certain date (22nd June). I have the info but don't know the format to present this.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: Can you help, or not?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No, the case is quite straight forward but the defendant keeps trying to complicate things. We have received Judgement in our favour a few months ago and the Court has allowed the defendant to re-state his case. He failed to pay a bill after his wedding in August 2014
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 months ago.

What exactly is it that you got to present to the court?