Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I run Residents Associations in the UK

Customer Question

Hi - I run Residents Associations in the UK ( and have been approached by the same lady who contacted you previously. She is still having problems with this RA and they are still threatening to take her to court and to stop her talking in her garden between 10pm and 8am. Would I have to pay you anything if you respond to me?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Sussex, UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No she has just sent me another email thru my Help Desk but I recognise the problem and RA
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: This is your page
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 4 months ago.

Could you explain the situation here in detail please?

Is this talking overly loud and are the residents complaining?

Detailed background would be useful please. Best wishes