How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9004
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do habitation financial separation : Th uk : No but just

Customer Question

Do habitation financial separation
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Th uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No but just about to, I wanted to get a feel for the topic
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I paid ALL THE MORTGAGE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Could you explain your situation in detail please?

Related UK Law Questions