Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My Brother in law, is an installations engineer and installs

Customer Question

My Brother in law, is an installations engineer for Sky and installs their systems. He was at a house installing a system and was talking to the occupant who was a female. Her partner came home soon after he was there and as she also being a female was quite aggressive to her partner and subsequently to my brother in law. She seems to not like it when anyone works at the house when she is not there. They made up a story which was not true and complained about my brother in laws demeanour making reference to his Gender discrimination which was untrue. The complaint has went to management when they have brought him in to discuss. He subsequently the next day left for Australia on holiday and will face this when he gets back. He has never been accused of this before, where does he stand
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jenny Mackenzie replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** i am happy to help you today. How long ha he worked for the employer for and in which country does he work?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He has worked with the company for 8 years and works in Scotland in the UK. He has had some minor disciplinary actions such as when he hurt his back and took time off, and some minor issues with the supervisor whom he does not see eye to eye with.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello, customer services have asked me to look at this for you as you appear to still be waiting for a response. Please let me know if you still need help and I will respond as soon as I can, thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He is meeting with his supervisor within the next few hours, we will see what the outcome is and then consider our optionsRegards

ok no problem, let me know if you need further assistance following the meeting, thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi BenHaving got no response quick enough and your company taking the money in full seems unacceptable with getting no help at all in a time expected. Please pass onto customer care the whole emails and see if I got my monies worth
this would be appreciatedRegards