Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Tfl matter : No looking : I paid journey but tapped out by

Customer Question

Tfl matter
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No looking for quotes
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I paid for my journey but tapped out by mistake using my Dad's freedom pass.I sent them proof of payment from my oyster payment .But they now want to have a chat.When i was first stopped going through barrier i had admitted using the freedom pass when short of money.I then waited for a letter from them and explained i had taken pass from my Dad that morning and tapped out by mistake. Truth is i do use it occasionally.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have asked to meet next Friday and a friend said not to go there with out a laywer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

How can I help with this please?