Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

This is my first offence of fraud crash I only got paid 600

Customer Question

This is my first offence of fraud crash for cash I only got paid 600 to do it will I go to prison I got a clean record I'm 44 never been in tourbel befor wit police many thanks Anthony
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: This is in Newport Gwent South Wales thanks
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes it's in crown court next week the person I don it wit is all redy in prison on remand for over jobs he's don
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: He said worst case senariro could be 12 mounths wat do you think judge would think about my clean record
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No do you think any doctors note about my illness would help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?