Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

The Defendant had detached a two-paged spread sheet which I

Customer Question

I am Claimant and the Defendant had detached a two-paged spread sheet which I presented to him, making them look as two separate documents. Non of the two pieces of evidence makes any sense as a separate stand-alone document. What does this act amount to?
JA: Evidence issues can be tricky, but you're smart for looking into this. First off, because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in London, UK.
JA: Has a formal criminal charge been filed yet? If you're not sure, that's okay, too.
Customer: Criminal charge has not been filed yet but my claim is now pennding in Royal Courts of Justice, Central London in a civil action.
JA: The attorneys we work with excel at answering questions in this particular area, and I excel at matching you with the one who's the best fit. It would be my pleasure to do that now. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not consulted a lawyer yet but I am representing my self.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Apart what I have described so far the Defendant is also intentionally withholding very many invoices which are vital in pursuing my claim.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 4 months ago.

why do you consider this act to be unreasonable