Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I had a tenant evicted by the gh court's bailiff on the 31st

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i had a tenant evicted by the high court's bailiff on the 31st june 2016
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: the tenant then attacked me as i was coming out the property later that afternoon which i reported to the police, who came to the property and asked him to leave
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i went back to the property 2days later and the door had been kicked in so i reported a burglary and was told it had already been reported by the tenant which is strange.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: the tenant has returned to the property and has changed the entire door
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.

Is the tenant back in the property?