Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

We want to appoint either an agent or distributor in UK and

Customer Question

We want to appoint either an agent or distributor in UK and Ireland. We want to minimize any compensation on termination. Is termination by the normal end of the agreement, such as not renewed all with agreed notice treated differently for purposes of compensation. Can you give me a form agreement for an agent and for a distributor
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Naveed Khan replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your message. I have attached a template exclusive distribution agreement. Please amend it accordingly. The termination clause explains the requirements regarding notice period. Please rate me as this is the only way I get paid for my answers. Do not hesitate to ask for clarification if required. Thank you.