Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have had a preliminary meeting with ITRA and have handed

Customer Question

I have had a preliminary meeting with ITRA and have handed over my original Club La Costa signed cerificates indicating that I wish to cancel. Itra have indicated that they wish me to pay a fee of £4180 to cover legal costs that would be recoverable out of settlement of the claim and even if the action is unsuccessful.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: East Renfrewshire Scotland United Kingdom
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have handed over copies of the original contracts and annual maintenance fess paid to Club La Costa
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.What is your question?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your questionPlease do NOT pay this money - it is a further scam and you will simply lose more moneyYou can read more herehttp://abouttimeshare.org/bbc-radio-4-you-yours-expose-itra/Please ask if you need further details
What is your question?