Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have just been on deepdale retail park, when I returned to

Customer Question

I have just been on deepdale retail park, when I returned to my car I was informed that I was getting a ticket for being over the white line, they sa I'd i was depriving other people from parking, it was around nine thirty and there was hundreds of empty spaces, what is my position please
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No, i don't think so, other than I don't recall ever seeing a singe that says if your over a line you are liable to a fine, not withstanding its a free car park, a point the centre make quite a point of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Was a ticket placed on your vehicle?